1. Fill your Coshocton KOA Passport with cool stamps as we visit different countries around the world during our Around the World Camping Adventure themed weekends.
2. Splash the summer away in our beautiful swimming pool opening Memorial Day weekend.
3. Experience the Joy of Living Sunshine at our Coshocton Sunflower Festival on August 16, 17 & 18, 2019.
4. Release your creative side during Arts and Crafts.
5. Experience vintage camping in our two (2) remodeled Airstream Argosy campers.
6. Get lost in our giant corn maze in the fall season!
7. Take RV camping to the next level with our two (2) brand new KOA Patio sites.
8. Relax, unwind and have an amazing time during Wine Your Way Out – a wine tasting event in our giant corn maze featuring Raven's Glenn Winery.
9. Prepare to "beer" amazed in our very own Beer Maze featuring The Wooly Pig Farm Brewery on September 21, 2019.
10. Explore the beautiful Coshocton Countryside! So many things to do and see!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more exciting stuff!